Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The BIG Reveal!



Finally! I got a good picture of his two bottom teeth. They came in about three and a half weeks ago and needless to say, I kind of miss his gummy smile! He has definitely gotten used to using them, as he ate blueberries and strips of toast for breakfast...Ben was right, boys eat ALOT.


4 comments:

annie said...

The BIG REVEAL?? I thought you were going to say you were pregnant again!! lol. Glad it was just teeth ;) ;)
Ann :)

Kristen said...

ANN! So not funny! That would be the "BIG OOPS!"....:)

The Phillips Family said...

They definitely like to eat! Griffin had a piece of toast with some peanut butter, banana, and juice for breakfast....20 minutes later he wanted oatmeal with his brother, and he ate it all!!

Beth Ray said...

Ben is right....boys eat a TON! Hunter hasn't gotten as bad as Landon, but I swear Landon eats more than I do every single day:)