Thursday, March 25, 2010

Caity's Visit








While Ben was away to Cocoa Beach for work, my oldest, best friend came to stay with me. Cait and I have been friends since Kindergarten and I was so excited when she decided to come up this week! We had such a great time catching up and laughing about the new and the old. We always pick up right where we left off, I am so blessed to have such a good friend. Avery really enjoyed her and I couldn't believe how Graysen took to her right away. For the most part we stayed around and played with Avery and Gray but on Tuesday we headed down to Santa Barbara. We took Ave on the carousel, enjoyed the beautiful beach and had lunch on State Street. We really missed Ben but we had a great time with Caity!

1 comment:

Mandi! said...

yay for good friends! (and a beautiful place to visit/live =])