Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Avery is 3!

My sweet, sweet little girl has turned three years old and I'm not sure how it happened? She is turning into such a wonderful person with an amazing personality. She is so smart, so funny and everyday we are so blessed by her!





We spent her birthday at Avila Beach, which is her favorite place to be. We had lunch at a great restaurant on the beach and enjoyed some great family time.




2 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy birthday Avery!! Wow! I remember coming to your baby shower when you were pregnant with her! The pictures are so wonderful! You guys are such a beautiful family. I LOVE Graysen's hat!!! It looks really good on him!

The Kuhns said...

Tell Avery Ben says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I can't believe they're all 3!!!! Amazing how time flies. And Graysen is getting so big and looking like a little man already!