Friday, March 5, 2010

Best Invention EVER!



After a lot of searching, we finally broke down and got Graysen a jumperoo. I just have to say this has got to be the greatest toy invention of all time, it keeps him busy and contained while I am hands-free. Only one problem with this... when we first set it up and put him in it, let just say he was much less than thrilled! The only time he was okay with it was when Avery was sitting playing with him, but we continued to try until he realized what a cool thing this could be for him. He quickly discovered the art of jumping and is now in LOVE with it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!! Sadly, we don't have one:( Matt and Rachel let us borrow one for Elijah when we were in MT and he LOVED it! He quickly learned how to jump and after that, that's all he wanted to do! We have this weird exersaucer thing that I thought would be cool...but it doesn't bounce near enough for him...so he tries to jump and then looks at me like, why am I not going anywhere? So, I'm thinking we need to invest in one of these Jumperoos ourselves!!! Glad Graysen likes it...its nice to be hands free for awhile isn't it?!

Kristen said...

Yes! We do love it! I had looked and looked on Craigslist and Ebay and just could not find one for a good price. Every one I found was almost as much as it would be to buy a new one when you account for shipping! So I found this one at walmart.com with 97 cent shipping. It was a little more than I wanted to pay but now that I have it, I am really glad I got it.

You may have better luck in your area with craiglist. I score a barely used $90 mobile for $15 bucks! Love it!

Mandi! said...

Both of my boys spent most of their baby months in their jumperoo- I was deeply saddened to see it go :( Enjoy!