This weekend our church hosted the Ugandan Orphans Choir so they got together a bonfire at Grover Beach to show the kids what the Central Coast is all about. We roasted hot dogs and had smores, which by the way, was a super sticky mess covered in sand, UGH! The kids were amazing and we all enjoyed meeting them.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Bonfire at Grover Beach
This weekend our church hosted the Ugandan Orphans Choir so they got together a bonfire at Grover Beach to show the kids what the Central Coast is all about. We roasted hot dogs and had smores, which by the way, was a super sticky mess covered in sand, UGH! The kids were amazing and we all enjoyed meeting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The last picture is the "perfect" picture complete with the Jeep in the background! I love it! Your smile is so cute! I really like your carrier for Graysen.
Thanks Kayla, you're so sweet! The carrier I have is a moby and I love it! It is so supportive and comfortable for Graysen.
The only think to make that last picture "perfect" would be if that Jeep was ours! ;)
Post a Comment