Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Graysen is TwO MoNtHs!

Yesterday, we went for Graysen's two month check-up. With Ben being in Louisiana, I took both him and Avery to his appointment and after his appointment, he had his immunizations to get and Ave had to get her second flu shot, needless to say, it was a bit of a nightmare! And if that wasn't enough for one week, I had to go in this morning to find out my left ear is severely infected and I have shingles...AGAIN! Last week, in Montana, I found out my right ear was infected and the first round of antibiotics didn't quite take care of it so I am back on another trying to get rid of it. I don't know why, but it seems that every time Ben leaves, that's when EVERYTHING goes wrong!? Anyway, we are managing and Avery has been a great, little helper (besides her piercing, two-year old voice!) and I am so thankful for the abundance of patience the Lord has given me this week! And I suppose, what doesn't kill you, will only you stronger, right?

Graysen is 23.5 inches (64%) and 12 lbs 14.8 oz. (62%) and his head is 16 in. (49%).

No comments: