Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Eve - Presents

Ave opening Polly Pocket.

Ben and his new UK coffee mug!
Papa & Graysen
(Ave was thrilled she got to open all of Graysen's gifts for him!)
Amanda & Garrett
More presents...
Ave & Graysen in their Christmas jammies from Nana Diana!
Oooo....and my new Danskos from my sisters!

So after our lovely dinner we open presents. Every year the girls draw names for girls and the boys draw for the boys, it works out really well and we always have a good time with it! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and I am so thankful for each year we are all able to be together on Christmas!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You got those shoes!!!! I love them! Ever since I saw them on Cindy's feet I've been coveting my own pair. So, I'll be coveting yours, too, just so you're "in the know." Hope all is well with you!