Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve - Candlelight Service & Chinese

Our handsome baby boy!
Papa, Nana & Avery
Me and Ben
My personal fav! No more, no less...it's JUST US!
And one for show.
My mom and her mommy. We were lucky to spend Christmas with four generations!
Papa and Ave playing at dinner.
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.

Me & Ave

Every family should have lots of traditions come Christmas time, my favorite is Christmas Eve. For quite a few years now, our family goes to Christmas Eve service at church and when we get home we have take-out Chinese for dinner, and then we open presents. Seems odd to have Chinese on Christmas Eve, at least Ben thought so, but we LOVE it. This year with so many people, we decided to go out to Chinese, which was great, because then we didn't have to clean up the mess of nine people! Then we went back to Mom and Dad's and had a great time opening presents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas Eve tradition!!!!! It's so Engman...and that is THE BEST compliment ever!!:) The picture you took of Ave and the candles is absolutely gorgeous! And I love the two pics of you and your sissies....I miss you all so much!!! And sorry to hear you have another ear infection and shingles...I'll be praying for you and your family for sure! Love you!