Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ben's New Found Passion

While we were in Montana, we had some terrible weather and ended up inside...ALOT! But through Ben's boredom he discovered how to use the ever so expensive camera that we have but have never figured out how to use properly. Here are some of my favorites.

My Personal Favorite!
(She was waiting oh so patiently for everyone to get going!)
Me and Graysen
We got to spend a lot of time with our dear friends and mentors, Mike and Siama. They are more than friends, they are family. Mike and Ben went out one beautiful morning and took some gorgeous pictures.
The reality of it all!
Oh, we miss Montana!
Okay, so I took this but I LOVE it! It just makes me smile.

This is my dear, sweet friend Amanda who I miss terribly!
My beautiful sis and Garrett.
Beautiful baby boy!
This is a perfect picture of my sister, Melissa! It's just HER, she's so fun!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! First of all...I looooove the picture of yous on your blog...second, how did you get that picture on your blog...I want to do that too...but don't know how!!:) And third...I love love the pics yous took in MT...the one of Ave with finger in nose is priceless....and really brings you back down to reality:) And of course, Melissa...that picture captures her personality to a T!!:) Thanks for sharing! Love you!

Kayla said...

I was about to say the same thing about the picture on the top of your blog but Julie beat me to it! :) What kind of camera do you have? We have a Nikon D90 that we've had for a while and I LOVE but I want so badly to learn more about it...I'm just looking for the time! Ben sure is a good photographer! :) I think we have the same hat that Ave is wearing in the first picture! My grandma got it for Jordan for Christmas. I love it!

Kristen said...

Okay....so this is SUPER past due but the pic I got on the top of my blog by much playing around! I had seen other blogs like it and LOVED it. You can do it right from your display settings and uploading a photo into the title area. I don't know the EXACT details, but let me know if you want them. I just love keeping up with you girls through our blogs!