Thursday, August 5, 2010

Annie's Quick Visit

Ben finally got home last weekend and since then, we have been on the run. It has been so good to have him home, but I am exhausted!

While Ben was gone, Melissa and our dear friend, Siama were able to come stay with us for the weekend. It was a very brief visit, but, as always, we thoroughly enjoyed our time together. However, I took very few pictures this weekend or at all while he was gone. I was just a "little" preoccupied trying to keep up with company and two kids. Whew!



We went to the Avila Fish & Food Market while they were here. As we were leaving, Miss asked Avery to take a picture. This is what we got, she is definitely not lacking confidence! She just kept going from one pose to the next like she was at a photo shoot. Everyone walking by was laughing hysterically!

Annie & Avery on the pier


No comments: