Monday, August 9, 2010

GrAySeN is NiNe MoNtHs!




Well, Graysen is not so baby anymore! He is becoming more and more independent by the day. He crawls around, chasing Avery, touching outlets, dumping Harley's water and his newest is crawling up the stairs. I just can't seem to keep up with him!

Everyone was right about boys. They are so. SO. different than girls. He is obsessed with anything electronic, can't stop touching outlets and plugs, and he is bound and determined to find anything and everything dangerous that he shouldn't have! We never used or needed a baby gate with Avery. When she learned to crawl up the stairs, I taught her to turn around and go down on her belly. Not Graysen. No, he just keeps trying to go headfirst. His favorite thing is the remote control. No matter where or how I hide it, somehow he finds it! It really is to his benefit his smile is so cute and contagious.


Here he is attempting to crawl under the toy I put (on purpose) in front of the outlet with the tv cord in it! So funny, I had to take a picture before helping him out!


He hasn't grown quite as much this month. But he is happy and healthy and making huge progress developmentally! He is now 19 lbs. 12.7 oz. (32%) and he is 28.7 inches (58%).

Just because he's too cute!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

He is so cute! I think he looks so much like you Kristen. I always thought Avery looked a lot like you but I see you in Graysen even more. I am completely in shock you never had to use a baby gate with Avery...and so jealous! I sure get a workout doing hurdles around my house. We have to keep ALL the doors closed because Jordan manages to find something in every room that she should not get into. Now she has become quite the little climber and has been climbing onto the chairs at the table then if she can't reach what she wants she then tries climbing onto the table itself. It sure can make a mother VERY tired out can't it?! If you learn any tricks I would LOVE to hear them! Some days I just put her in her crib for a bit simply to have a break.