Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daddy Turns 29!

Another year older and another year smarter! Ben has accomplished many things at 29. This year he finished his Masters and we had Graysen, just to name a couple! He really is amazing. God has truly blessed us this year and I am so grateful for Ben and for the faithful, very patient husband that he is. Not to mention, he is a very fun, loving daddy!

Right now Ben is somewhere in flight between Omaha and Colorado Springs. He has been TDY for a week and a half already and we can't wait for him to get home Friday night! What a way to spend a birthday, huh?


This is a super cute video I got of Ben and the kids the other night. Aren't I sneaky?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a super cute video!! Happy Birthday to Ben!

Dizzyhappymama said...

Grayen laughs just like Josie!! THere is nothing like a fun bath!!

Kayla said...

I finally was able to see the video (my computer was having an issue)!! Super cute! He looks like such a fun dad!