We just can't decide who Graysen looks like. Just as with any new baby, every one has their own opinion and everyone sees somebody different. When he was first born, he looked a lot like Avery but now he has totally different characteristics that are unique to him! It is fun to watch him change, and to look back at how much Avery has changed and how different she is now, almost three years later.
This is Graysen at three months...
3 comments:
I think he looks a lot like Ben right now. I love his little ears....awwww..
I know, right? I think he looks a lot like Ben also. And everyone is saying that about his ears! They are totally unique to him, I think he gets them from my dad! But I just love 'em, I think they are too cute! :)
Ben was way chunkier. You should post pics of you and Ben as babies too, then have a vote!! At least they both look like a mix of both of you, mine llok just like their Daddy, except Miss Kay of course. Can't wait to see you all in June. We need to plan a girls day!
Post a Comment