Friday, February 19, 2010

So Sweet

I could write a hundred times about how blessed I am to have Avery and Graysen, and it wouldn't be enough. Some days are hard and patience can wear very thin but then they do something that will all of a sudden make it ALL worth it!





She can make him smile and laugh more than anyone!

4 comments:

Mandi! said...

Wow! She really can get the smiles to going! Wait till he can walk and follow her around all day- so cute =]

Kayla said...

Super cute! I completely agree with your blog post...I feel SO absolutely blessed beyond belief to have Jordan but some days can be very difficult until all of a sudden she will do something to make it totally worth every second of the frustrating times. I really appreciate your honesty. Sometimes I feel so guilty admitting that like I am some kind of a terrible mother or something so it is quite encouraging to know that someone who I respect and admire as a mother feels the same way sometimes. Thank you.

Kristen said...

Kayla, being a mother is much harder than any job in the world! You need more patience and perseverance than ever imaginable and there is not always a visible reward or "good job" pat-on-the-back like you get in the working world. Don't ever feel guilty for feeling frustrated or totally, completely, utterly OVERWHELMED. It is all part of being a mom and it does NOT mean you love your kids any less, it just simply means you're NORMAL and it means you care!

And thank you so much for your encouraging words!

Kayla said...

Thank you so much Kristen! Your words are very encouraging to me and an eye opener and reliever all at the same time. You are so right. Thank you. I really needed to hear that.