Friday, February 5, 2010

Graysen is ThReE MoNtHs!


Three months already and I can hardly keep up with these two. Graysen is growing so fast, I took him to the doctor last Monday and he was already 14 pounds?! This month has been rough for him, as we are trying to get rid of his thrush and he is working on getting in his bottom teeth! But through all this, he is still all smiles and we'll even get a giggle out of him here and there.




3 comments:

Kayla said...

Holy cow! Three months?! That did not take long at all! I can't believe he is getting teeth already either!

Kristen said...

I know! Avery didn't get her first tooth until she was six months, so this is new! But who knows how long it will take to actually cut through!

Kayla said...

Jordan didn't get hers until she was about 6 months just like Avery but her teeth don't seem to fool around, when they are ready to come up they just do right away with no troubles. A friend of mine's son started teething when he was 3 months old but didn't get his first tooth until after he was 7 months old! It's so amazing how different they all are! God is so creative.