Yes, my laundry is under them being wrinkled and crushed!
Monday, October 18, 2010
My Favorite Reason
It seems that my to-do list is never ending. There is always atleast one load of laundry waiting for me, my bedroom is the always neglected room of the house that needs serious attention, Graysen's bedroom is waiting for updated pictures, I need to pack up clothes that the kids seem to be outgrowing at a rapid pace, and the coffee table has Ave's hand prints and Gray's slobber marks all over it. My house may not be perfect and there will always be errands and laundry waiting for me. And for one reason or another, every day things will be left undone but I accept that because I choose this instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this post:) I've thought it many many times! Your kiddos are so adorable! Elijah has climbed up on the dishwasher door too, countless times. I guess it must be a boy thing:)
This is cracking me up because I came out of the bedroom today and found Lainey lounging in a basket full of clean clothes, watching TV!!
Post a Comment