Thursday, November 12, 2009

Graysen's First Week










Considering Avery wasn't allowed at the hospital, she was so excited when we got came home on Tuesday. Since we have been home, she has been adjusted so well to having Graysen around. She doesn't seem to care too much as long as she knows where he is but she loves to hold him and help with diaper changes. Graysen is a so content, he only fusses when he is hungry or needs to be changed! He is so wonderful.


6 comments:

Brittany Leverett said...

OH! He is BEAUTIFUL...I mean HANDSOME!!! You make some really adorable kids! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :o)

Bonnie.miller@hotmail.com said...

YAY! He is such a cutie and I am so happy for you all. I hope you are feeling great and are able to get some rest. Congratulations!

Shirley said...

Congratulations to you all! I love the picture of Avery squishing his cute little face! You have a beautiful family Kristen!

The Kuhns said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful. I was glad to hear labor went well and everyone is doing fine. Yay!! We will see you next month!

Dizzyhappymama said...

i told mom today i couldn't tell who he looked like. Now that I see the pic of your dad holding him, I think I have it figured out!!

Mandi! said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Congrats!