Thursday, November 12, 2009

Graysen Alexander









Graysen Alexander is here and doing so well. However, we have decided he is going to be quite the procrastinator, as I went into labor Sunday night, 7 hours before I was scheduled to be induced! But it was a blessing and perfect timing, I was so relieved I did not have to be induced and my doctor got to the hospital right in time for him to be born! It was a wonderfully smooth labor and I am feeling great and Graysen is healthy. We are so blessed!

Graysen was a big boy at 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 1/4 in. long. Despite having jaundice at first, he is now healthy and a very content, wonderful baby boy. We are enjoying him so much and Avery is just thrilled with him! She absolutely loves him but just can't quite understand why we won't let her carry him around?!? But she is quite the helper.


No comments: