Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House Pictures


Family room - Kitchen
Kitchen - Family Room
Living Room
Living Room
Stairway goes up to Master Bed
Hallway with Ave's Room, Bathroom, & Spare Bedroom
Avery's Room
Dining Room

I finally got around to taking pictures of our new house. We still have some work to do but I figured if I waited to take pictures until everything was perfect, it would be months before you would see pics. So here are a few pictures of the house, minus the extra bedroom and the master, which right now are being used as storage! Those pics to come later. We still have quite a bit of painting to do but we'll get there in time. I try to repost as we update.

2 comments:

The Kuhns said...

I LOVE the house!!!! It looks so nice, you guys. And....I love the paint, of course!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...gorgeous house Kris!!!