Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bath Time Fun




In our new house we have a jacuzzi tub in the master bath that Avery loves! She hasn't taken one bath in her own tub. She has figured out quickly that when you turn the jets on, it makes a thousand bubbles! 


2 comments:

Kayla said...

Super cute! Congratulations on the new baby! I can't wait to find out what you are having! God bless you guys on this new "life" in CA! You have a beautiful house! I'm so glad you have this blog so I can keep in touch!

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

That is so cute. My oldest used to be scared to death of bubbles and She was taking a bath at Brittany's one time and they had bubbles in their tub. I ran to the bathroom because all I hear is her screaming and crying bubbles...bubbles....bubbles. It was sad but also very funny at the same time. lol!