A couple of weeks ago, Ben, Ave and I went to the MAGIE with my mom and dad. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a show devoted to farming, ranching and tractors! Ben was in heaven and Ave absolutely loved the tractors. They had so much fun. As for me, I was lacking a pair of Wranglers and boots, but had a good time anyway.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Tractors!
A couple of weeks ago, Ben, Ave and I went to the MAGIE with my mom and dad. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a show devoted to farming, ranching and tractors! Ben was in heaven and Ave absolutely loved the tractors. They had so much fun. As for me, I was lacking a pair of Wranglers and boots, but had a good time anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment