
Ben in action, trying to figure out how to use all those tools.

Still not quite sure yet why he needs all these tools?


Ben & me at Avila Beach

This is the beach on base, the weather was gorgeous!
Although it was a very stressful couple of days in California, we were finally able to get away on Saturday to spend some time together just enjoying the area. We went to Pismo and Avila Beaches were we just enjoyed some peace and quite. Then we ate at a place called Cracked Crab, where Ben had his first encounter with crab. He's still not sure if it was a good thing! It was so hard to leave 60 degree weather to come home to 6 below temperatures! People were surfing in January, it was great!
1 comment:
Hey Ben and Kristen,
I found your blog site on Beth's new recipe blog! I can't believe how big Avery is getting. She is so adorable! I hope you guys are doing well. I am jealous that you have been to the beach when we are in the middle of an ice storm!!
Kelly
Post a Comment