Monday, August 22, 2011

Ben & Accomplishments

Okay, so I may have been young and naive when we got married, but I got very lucky and married one smart and very talented man!

First off, Ben was just awarded Space and Missile Officer of the Year, of yes, the whole Air Force. He's awfully humble about it, but I think he's a pretty big deal! No one is more deserving and we are so very proud of him.

Also, something not everyone knows, but Ben is extremely talented when it comes to video editing and he has created some of the most amazing videos. However, a couple of years back we had a "computer glitch" (quite possibly human error) and he lost his very expensive editing program. A very sad day in history. But, about a month ago he was able to get it back, and the other night he put this together from our trip to Lake Powell. Can't wait to share what he puts together next!

No comments: