Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Well, Christmas! On a beautiful, sunny 65 degree day we decorated for Christmas. In our attempt to make it feel more like Christmas, we put on Christmas music and started a fire. We have really enjoyed this holiday season with many old traditions and lots of new ones! Between the Christmas Parade, baking lots of yummy things, and having eight hundred Christmas parties to attend we have had lots of fun!


Avery was a big help with the tree this year!
(And I'm sure Ben will be thrilled with this shot)

Ave & Graysen setting up one of their nativities. Yes, one of four!

Graysen is very curious as to why we have a tree in the house?!

My 'Merry Christmas' trees... Love these!

This year I got a little crafty (weird, right?) and made an advent calendar. We have enjoyed it thoroughly.

Each day, there is a new craft or activity. Definitely a new tradition at our house!

Awesome new ornament I made with my super creative friend, Ann.

The adorable ornaments Ben got for his Grandmother on a missions trip to Russia ages ago.
I just love these, and they look so cute on the mantle!

My first nativity, Melissa got me before Ben and I even got married. And I look forward to it every Christmas!


1 comment:

Mandi! said...

I love your advent idea! I thought of a few things- but not little stockings :0