This year, more than ever, Avery was super excited about Halloween. She was excited about the costumes, and decorating the pumpkins, and of course, the concept of knocking on someone's door and them giving you a handful of candy. But who wouldn't love that?
We have never been ones to make a big deal about Halloween, it really is probably my least favorite holiday. But I do love that it brings neighbors and communities together. Now that Avery is older she understands the concept so she had decided weeks in advance that she was going to be Tiana, from Princess and the Frog. As I was digging around the garage I found the minnie mouse costume that I wore when I was Avery's age! She loved it and ran around in it half the day. Then of course, she had to try on Gray's chicken costume! That girl is so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment