I'm not sure how, but it has happened all too quickly, Graysen is ten months already. I just wish he could stay this age and size just a little bit longer, he is at such a sweet stage. He has so much personality and he is getting quite the sense of humor. People are right, with your second baby, things seem to go by much faster!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
GrAySeN is TeN MoNtHs!
I'm not sure how, but it has happened all too quickly, Graysen is ten months already. I just wish he could stay this age and size just a little bit longer, he is at such a sweet stage. He has so much personality and he is getting quite the sense of humor. People are right, with your second baby, things seem to go by much faster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Big boy!! Love that grin!
Post a Comment