Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sea World!

Last weekend, we had a funeral to be at in Laguna Niguel, a mere 50 miles north of San Diego. So, of course, we decided to take advantage of our trip south and made a very quick visit to Sea World! I'm so glad we did, we had a great time seeing the shows and touring through the aquariums. Avery was quite impressed by Shamu, whom she keeps calling "Shampoo"?!

Shamu
I can't even get my dog to sit?!

Dad, Ave & Graysen by the tidepools

Touching a starfish!

That is one ugly fish!

Notice the shark above us!
So cool...

The sea lion show was SO cute!

Riding the rides at Sesame Place

Even Gray had a great time!

3 comments:

Dizzyhappymama said...

did ben tell you he sat on Shamu when we were little??

Mandi! said...

Sweet! I am so jealous! We've been wanting to go to Sea World for forever! Looked like fun & great pics =]

Kristen said...

He did say he took a picture with Shamu but I didn't realize he sat on it???? Crazy!! That'd be a picture I'd like to see!