"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Graysen is OnE MoNtH!
Where does the time go? Graysen is already one month old and I can't believe it. Time seems to be passing by so quickly! He is getting so big already but he is so sweet and we are enjoying every minute.
I really like the idea with the blocks. I tried taking pictures of Jordan with her dolly each month then I think around 7 months I forgot and haven't remembered since. I'm really kicking myself now. I REALLY hope you are more successful with this than I was!!!
I really like the idea with the blocks. I tried taking pictures of Jordan with her dolly each month then I think around 7 months I forgot and haven't remembered since. I'm really kicking myself now. I REALLY hope you are more successful with this than I was!!!
I was horrible about it with Avery. We have a million pictures of her each month but not to really measure her growth. I'm hoping to be better this time and keep up with it!
4 comments:
I really like the idea with the blocks. I tried taking pictures of Jordan with her dolly each month then I think around 7 months I forgot and haven't remembered since. I'm really kicking myself now. I REALLY hope you are more successful with this than I was!!!
I really like the idea with the blocks. I tried taking pictures of Jordan with her dolly each month then I think around 7 months I forgot and haven't remembered since. I'm really kicking myself now. I REALLY hope you are more successful with this than I was!!!
I was horrible about it with Avery. We have a million pictures of her each month but not to really measure her growth. I'm hoping to be better this time and keep up with it!
Great idea with the blocks... where did you find those by the way? They look bigger than normal. Nice aardvark too : )
Post a Comment