Thursday, September 24, 2009

Going on 36 weeks!


Well, after a long day Wednesday, going from one appointment to the next, it seems things with baby are progressing as normal. We had an ultrasound, which was very interesting. He was so squished in there, the doctor had a hard time measuring everything! But it does seem he is measuring on the larger side at about 6 1/2 lbs. but nothing overly concerning. This was the best picture he could get, which amazed me! We didn't have an ultrasound this late with Avery and never had a 4D ultrasound. It is incredible that you can actually see his face!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kris...that is SOOOOO cool!!!! He looks like he's got some GREAT cheeks going on in there:) Hope you're well!!! It's countdown time!!!:)

Mandi! said...

He's cute :)

Kayla said...

Awesome! I wish they did more ultrasounds here than just the one! I hope all is going well. I can't believe you are that close to home stretch!

The Kuhns said...

How cool is THAT?!! Can't wait to meet him in person!