Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well, after a long three weeks packed full of family fun we are back to our normal routine. In a matter of three weeks, both of my sisters, my mom and a good family friend came to stay with us. I was starting to feel like we were running a bed and breakfast, and sharing the house with five women at once was no small task for Ben! But we really enjoyed the company, and had so much fun with everyone!

I had my 29 week check-up on Tuesday. I have my check-ups every two weeks now and everything is progressing well and baby boy is healthy and growing BIG, as am I! I had a couple of tests and lab work done this week which all came back perfect, so now we are just getting things ready, and trying to pick a name!

Avery has changed so much over the past two months. Her language has dramatically improved and she is fully potty trained! Hallelujah! She has really enjoyed all the company and there was always someone to play tea party with.

Ben finished our lovely back yard weeks ago and we have really been enjoying spending time out there! The only thing left is the planter bed along the fence, but for now Avery has her own personal sand box.



No comments: