My first goal after getting home from our trip to Montana was getting Avery's room done. (By the way, we had a wonderful trip but I forgot the camera, which I NEVER do! So I will have to get pics from Mom & Dad before I can post!)
Anyway, it was really important to me to make her room fun for her. Moving has been hard but she has done so well. I finally got it together and finished. She loves it. We painted it green and she has what she calls "bubbles" on the walls. The furniture is actually the same furniture my Papa bought my mom in high school, so it is really special that it is in such good condition for Ave to use!
3 comments:
The room is so cute! It is the perfect little girl room. You are so talented.
It's ADORABLE!!! I love the "bubbles". How did you do those. I can not wait to get somewhere and decorate their rooms again. It's so much fun for them and Me!!! ;o) I think her room is perfect!!! :o)
I love your house! You are an awesome decorator! I wish you lived here still because I admire you as a mom and I really want to be a mom like you.
Post a Comment