Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dance!




I decided that it was time to get Avery involved in something here. When we were in Montana, our days were filled with swimming lessons, playgroups and gymnastics. Well, we haven't found much of that here, yet. But I did get her enrolled in a program called KinderDance. It is a wonderful program and the teacher is phenomenal! She has been twice so far and she is loving it! The program she is in teaches tap and ballet, but they also incorporate learning colors, numbers and the French language into each structured session. The teach has very high expectations for her which I love. I think sometimes people overlook what a two year old is capable of! I went yesterday and got her tap shoes and ballet slippers and her leotards, which she looks SO CUTE in! Here are a few pictures of her before dance class today. Her first recital is in June so I will make sure to keep everyone updated!


5 comments:

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

she looks so cute! I love her leotard. It will be so fun to see pictures of her recital!

Kayla said...

I bet she is loving it! She looks so adorable all dressed up! I think it's so great you have her doing this and I love that her teacher is so wonderful. I can't wait to see recital pictures.

So how is this pregnancy going? Is it treating you better? I really hope so! Can't wait to find out what you are having! :)

The Kuhns said...

Oh my goodness!! She looks SO cute!! And...so grown up!!!

Dizzyhappymama said...

she looks so grown up!!

Anonymous said...

Wow....what a cute kid!!! I bet she loves dance!! And what girl doesn't love getting all dressed up?!:) How fun!